Sunday, August 8, 2010

And the winner is.....

Jess!

And not because she wrote that she loves KT Tape, although it is nice to know it will be used....ok, not that I really want someone to have to use it because it means you have an injury or annoyance, but....you know :) No really, I had my 6 year old draw a name, and Jess, yours came up, so email me leslie at powertri dot com and I'll get the awesome green KT Tape to you!

Great to 'meet' the rest of you all that posted!! You all sound very inspirational, can't wait to keep up with you!

I've decided to start a Favorite Things Friday post on most or all Friday's where I'll post a review of some of my favorite products, and hopefully have some more to give away. Stay tuned

1 comment:

JessWilson said...

Yay! After a long day of painting this really made my day! Thanks so much!

P.S. I just sent a email to you with my address. :)