Sunday, November 25, 2012

Another great video - determination

Saw this on Facebook, had to share.  I think what impresses me most about this man is his determination.  I am lucky to get 3-4 workouts in a week these days, seriously, for a few reasons.  It's the off season, life is busy, I'm not triahtlon training really and have never run every day, but mostly just because I come up with an excuse or am just too lazy.  I don't plan my days out well enough, and I'm not following a schedule which is really key for me (I want to blog about that soon), and it just doesn't get done.  When I do get out it's great and usually long, but I'm just not as committed as I should be.  I probably take my currently good health and fitness level for granted.  All that said, I am so impressed that a man with struggles so big as this, not just not having time or motivation, but having so much work to do, did it.  He put in the time and energy physically and more important mentally, and look what he accomplished!

No comments: