Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fun times!

So last night's clinic was great! We had a store full of newer triathletes and it was great talking to them. I've never really had the chance to talk like that in front of a group, and I'm sure I was kind of all over the place, but it was so much fun. I love this sport so much and love giving back. Such a great time talking to people after and answering their questions. I look forward to more opportunities like that again soon!
I also got to meet Shannon, a great lady who's fitness blog I stumbled upon. She is training for her first triathlon. So glad you came up and said hi! I'll post a link to her blog, assuming that's ok with her -is that ok Shannon? :)

Onto more fun. Leaving tomorrow afternoon with the lovely Sarah to do some long training in St George. I say it cautiously, but I think it's going to be warm!!! That will be so nice. I might even be able to ride in shorts (gasp!) and short sleeves. Definitely bringing the layers just in case, then hopefully Murphy's law will take effect and I won't need them. The plan is 100 mile ride Friday and 20 mile run Saturday. Sarah will be so fun to be down there with. We're staying with my lovely friend Sylvia (who happens to be a massage therapist - sweet!). Can't wait, thanks to my family for surviving without me!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Jarvis said...

You did a great job on the clinic! I can't wait to go down to SG!