Friday, February 24, 2012

A good reason to do nothing


and her name is Ella.  I'm in love.  I would like to get back to activity, but this significant anemia may hold me back longer than I thought.  Of course I'm a little dissapointed, but I'm doing all I can to build my hematocrit back into normal ranges and we'll get there when we get there.  Guess there's a reason I didn't have a race schedule for 2012 set in stone.




I really am ok with it though.  I mean I don't love the headaches and quick fatigue and looking like a ghost, but I would do it again in a heartbeat of course for this sweet little girl of mine.  The other kids adore her and it's been so much more rewarding as a mother than ever to watch them love her.



 So maybe I'll start working on pulling my core back together in the next few weeks, maybe a little weight training at home, yoga, pilates,  I don't know.  Won't swim bike run for a while.  Just plan on getting healthy and enjoying the best finisher prize ever

No comments: