Sunday, February 5, 2012

Yep, still here

and still pregnant.  I'm still doing pretty ok physically which I'm grateful for.  Nights are rough.  Rolling over with a 20lb ball in front of you is harder than one might imagine.  I'm really not even thinking about racing this year (which I will do and do look forward to, it's just not the foremost thing on my mind right now), just excited to meet this baby. 


We're due Friday, but who knows if this baby will come by then or not.  I tend to hope/think so though.  Kind of slacked off working out this week, think I only got 3 workouts in.  At times I feel like I'm just 'sitting around' waiting for this baby to come, but it's good to keep moving.  Saturday morning I had a very nice cardio/weight/swim workout at the pool and while short and sweet it was refreshing.  Here's to hopefully only a couple more!


No comments: