Monday, June 15, 2009

Healing day 2

Pain, swelling, and bruising are about the same today. Still can't put any weight on the foot. It felt so strange to wake up and not head out to a workout nor have any scheduled for this week
Life as a mom is tough. We don't get much done. Its about all I can do to feed them. And the poor baby just doesn't understand why I make her crawl after me all the time and why I have to put her down as soon as she gets out of her crib :( I do feel so bad too not being able to take the kids out though. I'm sure things will get better when I can walk on this foot again

Radiologist reading came back today and it is a confirmed fracture of the 5th metatarsal. Next up is a Dr visit with an ortho at TOSH wednesday morning. I'll update after that. Just a note I thought I'd add, I totally appreciate all your comments, Thank You So Much! But I don't expect you to comment on every post. I'm just trying to track my journey through this and progress as it comes.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Sorry about your broken foot. We will miss you this weekend, but hope you can heal quickly and hit the road again soon.
Best of luck